This is an entry level position perfect for someone looking to build a successful career at a Booking Agency.
Candidates must have previous experience in sales, a strong entrepreneurial spirit, a genuine passion for the entertainment business and endless determination to succeed.
The interview process will include a substantial training segment. Full details will be provided upon invitation for interview.
The role will involve:
• Successfully booking DJs, live acts, celebrities and more to suitable venues and events around the world
• Negotiation of an artist’s fee, booking fee and all expenses relating to the activity
• Troubleshooting and dealing with any issues that may arise before, during or after the activity
• Constantly sourcing new clients and building valuable contacts around the world
The ideal candidate will be:
• A self-starter
• Highly driven and determined with an excellent work ethic and ability to work well under pressure
• A team player
• Proficient in MS Office (MS Outlook and MS Excel, in particular)
• An excellent written and verbal communicator
• Able to manage time extremely well, multi-task and prioritise important work
• Detail oriented with good problem solving skills
• Very well-organised and confident in a fast-paced environment
• Able to maintain complete confidentiality and discretion at all times
• Confident both in person, over the phone and on emails
• Calm under pressure
• An excellent negotiator
• Highly numerate