This is an entry level position perfect for someone looking to build a successful career at an international Booking Agency.
Candidates must have previous experience in sales, a strong entrepreneurial spirit, a genuine passion for the entertainment business and endless determination to succeed.
Talent Bookers act as a liaison between celebrities and potential clients such as PR companies, ad agencies, production companies, corporate clients, brands, and more.
Essentially, Talent Bookers use their in depth industry knowledge and are constantly building and maintaining a large network of contacts in order to obtain paid opportunities for the talent on the roster.
The interview process will include a substantial training segment. Full details will be provided upon invitation for interview.
The role will involve:
- Successfully booking corporate speakers, sports talent, social influencers, and television personalities
- Achieving or exceeding pre-determined monthly revenue, Talent and event booking targets.
- Proactively developing new Talent and adding to the company’s established international roster.
- Negotiating and finalizing contract details
- Constantly sourcing new clients and building valuable contacts around the world
The ideal candidate will be:
- A self-starter
- Natural networker
- Experienced with contracts
- Highly driven and determined with an excellent work ethic
- Ability to work well under pressure
- A team player
- Proficient in MS Office (MS Outlook and MS Excel, in particular)
- An excellent written and verbal communicator
- Able to manage time extremely well, multi-task and prioritize important work
- Very well-organized and confident in a fast-paced environment
- Able to maintain complete confidentiality and discretion at all times